30 November 2011

I thought this month would never end


Whew. Thirty consecutive posts. I enjoyed the exercise, and I feel like I cracked the writer's block that was plaguing me. There were certainly posts I wouldn't have bothered with if I hadn't set myself the challenge of a post a day for this month, and there are topics I would have expanded on if I had more time to work them through. Well, I say that, but writing longer pieces is much harder and I have a tendency to completely disagree with myself by the next day, so perhaps that bit is fantasy.

I expect I'm not the only one who sets silly challenges for myself and then fails to follow through, so I'm kind of proud of myself for sticking with this. Gold star for me. Now if I can just think of something interesting to say on a reasonably regular schedule between now and next November when I will very likely do it again.

I ought to give a shout out to Canberra Canuck who was a pretty faithful commenter here or on facebook all month. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work! And that is a hilarious image. I'm not sure I deserve the shout...did I catch every post? Ah well. You are an inspiration, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, I enjoyed hearing your thoughts on the issues you discussed...especially the one on health care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It's nice having faithful readers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...