15 November 2010

Monday forest photo: November 15, 2010

10:00 am 3C sky clear
I've been taking lots of pictures of our 20 acre patch of woods since we moved here in June, and it's fun to look at them and see the changes as the seasons progress. I've decided to formalize the process a bit by taking a picture from the same spot every Monday. I'm hoping this will provide an interesting record of the passage of time in this eastern Ontario young mixed forest. The spot I picked is along the trail just as you enter the forest from our backyard. There's nothing particularly noteworthy here except that it isn't so far that I won't be able to make it out here no matter what the weather or snow conditions and it's a pretty good representation of the trees and plants found throughout the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...